Dr. Anna Marucco
Specialized in Physical Medicine and Developmental Rehabilitation.
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Padua 110/110 cum laude, specialty in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Milan, with full marks.
Master in Pediatric Neurology at the Department of Pediatrics of Padua.
Attendance at the ISICO Master on the treatment of spinal deformities in pediatric and adult age.
– Internship at the Intensive Care Department of the University of Padua. Verification of the use of intensive care on low-weight infants in relation to the incidence of disabling diseases through the implementation of a follow-up performed at regular intervals up to the age of five of the child.
– Attending physician at the Rehabilitation Services where Dr. Bottos was a consultant, Mestre, Rovigo, Padua.
– Visiting doctor at the Rehabilitation Services where Dr. Ferrari was a consultant, Scandiano, Reggio Emilia, Parma.
Attendance at the Spina Bifida Center in Parma with in-depth study of the clinic, design of the physiotherapy plan, prescription of orthoses and aids.
Attendance at the major Orthopedic Workshops who build orthoses for the developmental age in order to know the materials, the construction methods, the realization of custom orthoses.
– Attending physician at the Department of Pediatrics of Padua, at the Spina Bifida Center, at in order to guarantee specialist physiatric consultancy and in particular orthotic consultancy.
– Training course for the Re-education of Infantile Cerebral Palsy according to the Bobath method.
– Participation in the specialization course ” Neuropsychological rehabilitation therapy in ‘adult and child’ ‘, Rome, directed by prof. Pizzamiglio, prof. Sabbadini, prof. Clogs. The topics addressed were related to motor, dyspractic, visual, cognitive, language disorders, with particular interest in the developmental age.
– Participation in a research project of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità, lasting three years , aimed at ” Strategies aimed at recovering the autonomy of the disabled and his social reintegration ”.
– Participation in the SIMFER groups for the elaboration and drafting of guidelines relating to rehabilitation in Spina Bifida and b / i suffering from infantile cerebral palsy.
– Master in Pediatric Neurology at the Department of Pediatrics of Padua.
– Attendance at Brazelton Courses organized by Dr. Rapisardi concerning neuro-evolutionary semeiotics in the 1st year of life and the preterm infant: neurodevelopmental follow-up and preventive habilitation intervention.
– Participation in the childhood section of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Society (SIMFER) for the revision of the guidelines on PCI.
– Participation in the Infancy section of the society of physical medicine and rehabilitation for the drafting of the guidelines in the PCI, after 10 years, published both in journals and on the SIMFER and SINPIA website, which can be consulted online .
– Participation in a Veneto study group, organized by the University of Verona, on the use of botulinum toxin in infantile and adult cerebral palsy.
– Attendance at the “botulinum toxin infiltration course with guide ultrasound “held in Verona.
– Attendance at the course” The places of care in developmental age: the construction of therapeutic and rehabilitation projects “.
– Attendance at the Bobath course on” Neurological rehabilitation in pediatric age according to Bobath concept: motor learning and balance “, held in Monselice.
– Attendance at the course” Project for the use of the electronic wheelchair in severe disabilities of developmental age “, Conegliano.
– Attendance at the special TNM course Pediatric lization, carried out at Azienda ULSS 17 Monselice in February and March 2016, organized by the Institute of Neuromuscolar Taping, Rome.
– Registration in the GISS group (Italian scoliosis study group) with participation in refresher courses. p >
– Physiatrist Consultant, in agreement with U.L.S.S., at the Department of Pediatrics of the University of Padua, for the Spina Bifida Outpatient Department directed by Prof. Drigo, from April 1998 to May 16, 2008 and from September 2009 until December 2012.
– Physiatrist Consultant, in agreement with U.L.S.S. 18 Rovigo, Neuropsychiatry Service, from 1998 to 1999.
– Physiatrist Consultant, in agreement with U.L.S.S., at the R. Hollman Foundation in via Siena 1 Padova, from May 2005 to May 2008, with USLL 13 and from May 2009 to 31.12.2011 with USLL 17. Consultancy aimed at the evaluation and treatment of motor problems in children with severe visual impairment.
– Physiatrist Consultant, at the USLL 19 Child Neuropsychiatry Service (Adria), from 2008 to 31.12. 2012.
– Physiatrist consultant at the NPI services of the USS 17, in the Este and Monselice offices, from 2008 to September 2017.
– Lecturer at the School for Rehabilitation Therapists of Ferrara, from 1990 to 1997, in the teaching of ” Neurorehabilitation of the developmental age.
– Lecturer at the Polyvalent Course for Support Teachers, held by Configliacchi Institute of Padua, in the field of ” clinical disabilities ”, for the first year of the course, and of therapeutic and rehabilitative techniques ”, for the second year, in the years 1991-1992 and 1992-1993.
– Lecturer at the Experimental Course for Assistance Operators, at the U.L.S.S. 13, in the subject “ Handicap problems ”, in the year 1998-1999.
– Lecturer at the Degree Course in Neuropsychomotricity Therapist, at the University of Padua, in kinesiology, 2nd semester of 1st year, for a total of 30 hours, from 2002 to 2008.
– Lecturer at the Degree Course in Rehabilitation Therapist, at the University of Padua, Venice branch, in Occupational Therapy, 1st semester of the 3rd year, for a total of 10 hours, from 2004 to 2008.
– Lecturer at the Degree Course in Neuropsychomotricity Therapist at the University of Padua, in the optional kinesiology course of normal and pathological walking, 1st semester 2nd year, for a total of 10 hours, from 2009 to today.
– Lecturer at the Degree Course of Pediatric Nursing, at the University of Padua, 3rd year, 1st semester for the subject Neuromotor rehabilitation in pediatric age, for a total of 12 hours, from 2010 to 2013.
– Lecturer at the Spec Course ialization in Child Neuropsychiatry, at the University of Padua, in the subject of rehabilitation techniques in childhood, for the 5th year of the course, for a total of 20 hours, from 2011 to 2016.